Angelic Sins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Rules

Go down

Posting Rules Empty Posting Rules

Post  spook Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm not going to say that you need to play in order to be on the forum, there is an ooc section and we're welcome to hear different ideas and such and just have a good time. However. If you're going to join the forum, you need to post. I'm not going to tolerate ppl joining it for whatever convoluted idea was in their head and just lurk. Our goal here is to stay active and entertain each other. If you haven't posted SOMEwhere within 2 weeks (14 days) of joining, your acct will be deleted.

If you ARE going to play...then play. Keep in mind that every other person in that game relies on you actually logging in and replying for your character, or anyone interacting with you is stuck there sitting and waiting. Believe me. The longer ppl wait, the more pissed off they get. The default on each board is to notify you when a reply is posted to a board that you have posted in, so it shouldn't be that difficult to know when you're up. If you're going to be away for an extended period of time, like a week, notify the ppl you're playing with in the ooc section, and arrange for your character to be somewhere out of the direct line of fire.
spook
spook
Admin

https://angelic-sins.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down