Angelic Sins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Taste of the World

2 posters

Go down

A Taste of the World Empty Re: A Taste of the World

Post  BattlePuppy Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 am

Dust-in-the-Wind stops short at the horrified expression, not entirely certain what just happened but quite certain it didn't have anything to do with anyone across the street. He was also certain that there was something here he wasn't getting but that was more of an afterthought when compared to the steadily intensifying and somewhat sticky neurotic display taking place in front of him.

He followed Xen's gesture toward the sky and became distracted momentarily by the irritation of not being able to see any stars through the haze of the city lights before being drawn back to the present by the stick flying toward him. His eyes widen with the sudden onset of realization while he absent mindedly picks the stick out of the air and stuffs it under his hat with the rest.

"Ohhhh! hahahhaha! that... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is.." Dust-in-the-Wind stops and concentrates, trying to find the right word and missing entirely. "Whatever it is escapes me, but it IS, and it is funny. I have never heard anyone say that. What you call "Dad" to me is "Ma'ii". Your ways are strange to me, then again it is rare to speak with anyone about such things at all, so I guess you could say I am rusty!"

Dust-in-the-Wind looks away from the sky to find Xen strolling up the street and half runs half hops to catch up. "What did this "guy" do that was worth "checking out"?"

BattlePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post  spook Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Xen stared at him in horror when the words first left his mouth. Who was dad? REALLY?! The breath even stopped in his lungs as his brain told him he couldn't possibly have heard that right. But then there the guy was, hunting down some stranger on the street like he was the mostly-all-powerful currently human form of dad. WTF?! The sensibility of breathing rushed back to him and though his brain might explode and form a soft mushy coating on the inside of his skull, he wasn't going to suffocate on the street.

"DAD dad!" He pointed up at the clouds in a jerk. "Dad!!!" He stared. "The one that put us here! The one that made it so we can change and make pudding! DAD!" He was flailing wildly at this point, though didn't actually know it. Psychotic break? MMmmmaaaaaaybe... And maybe he was now ranting in a loud voice about orange popsicles and rocks and noses and chewy candy instead of crunchy and peanutbutter that doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth like it's SUPPOSED to. Dusty was non-sticking peanut butter!!! WTF did he MEAN who's DAD?!

He finally took another breath. His head hurt and now his remaining popsicle was half melted down his arm with random purple sticky spots everywhere from his flailing. He...he.... licked his melty sugary treat and then slid it off of the stick and threw the stick at Dusty. He jammed what was in his hand into his mouth and started walking.

"So, I ran across this guy today... Zeph over there remembers... And really, it's worth checking out further." Maybe they'd take a detour past the sandwich place...
spook
spook
Admin

https://angelic-sins.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

A Taste of the World Empty A Taste of the World

Post  spook Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Repost for ease
Post subject: Re: A Taste of the World

Dust-in-the-Wind blinks and looks mildly confused "Who is it that you are speaking of when you say dad? Are they close by?" Dust-in-the-Wind looks over his shoulder and spots a man passing by across the street who just happened to look over. Narrowing his gaze Dust-in-the-Wind retrieves one of the sticks from his hat and starts off across the street "Is it you? I SAW YOU LOOKING!"

The man, not knowing quite what was going on, picks up his pace as Dust-in-the-Wind heads across the street waving a popsicle stick at him. "Come back here and tell me what you want!" Dust-in-the-Wind shouts as the man decides he doesn't want to talk to the crazy indian with a stick and takes off into a run, disappearing around a corner and down the street. Dust-in-the-Wind snorts and puts the stick back as he heads back across the street. "I guess that was not him."
spook
spook
Admin

https://angelic-sins.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum